Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannellini Beans - where?

• 13-03-2006 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just a quick Q - does anyone know where I can get fresh cannellini beans in Dublin (other than the food co-op)*? It's nothing urgent, but I would like some before Saturday.

*I want them before Saturday, plus I'm not too keen on paying €2 in only to buy some beans :P. And I don't agree with their politics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mullmick

Tesco have a new range of food called "Whole Foods" close to their fruit and veg. I saw uncooked cannellini beans there yesterday (am almost sure)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Out of curiousity, why would you rather give the money to a large multinational rather than a small co-op?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

They use part of their profits to fund anti-nuclear protests/lobbying. I'm entirely in favour of nuclear power and, thus, I'd prefer not to fund such a movement. Furthermore, I'm not paying a €2 surcharge for some beans. Unless they're magic.

Cheers mullmick - will check it out in the giant Clare Hall Tesco:).

Advertisement