Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC DVD recorder DR-MH200SE : no sound

• 13-03-2006 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I bought a JVC DR-MH200SE and have managed to get a dvd playing with sound, cable through it with sound and recording with sound.

The only thing is that I must record what I am watching throuh L1.

On L2 I have tuned in the stations from cable and can get picture but no sound.

Can anyone help?

I have changed scarts, tried it on another TV. Also went to someones house who had the same system set up and meerly changed cables over to mine but again no sound.!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

Hi, I bought a JVC DR-MH200SE and have managed to get a dvd playing with sound, cable through it with sound and recording with sound.

The only thing is that I must record what I am watching throuh L1.

On L2 I have tuned in the stations from cable and can get picture but no sound.

Can anyone help?

I have changed scarts, tried it on another TV. Also went to someones house who had the same system set up and meerly changed cables over to mine but again no sound.!

When you send the source/signal which works through L1 through L2 do you still get no sound??

Have you checked the options relating to L2, it wouldnt be waiting for a different signal source??

It may be worth looking and posting here!!

I had a look on jvc.co.uk for a manual but I couldnt find one to see if the options of L2 are changeable.

Advertisement