Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toca Race Driver 3

• 13-03-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

Yes I know this isn't a sim as such and I know Butcher and cully will come looking for my house now , but still i have to come on and post this .

Almost every Friday night I go over to my mates house for a few hours and for a good while we used to spend most of that time playing two player split screen car racing . Now the best and most fun of these has , for us , always been Colin mcrea 2 and Toca 2 , because for sheer fun , they had it in spades .

But the last few incarnations of these just weren't the same , we were so close in the racing that the damage models just seemed to take the fun out of it . So the other day he went out and bought Toca RD3 and we threw it on last Friday night , not expecting much tbh . Before starting we d/l'ed a program to open all tracks , and competitions and also to turn off the damage , and there it was , twin player , split screen and FUN ! , back to laughing , spilling coffee , fags burnt out and telling his daughter to go away that we weren't listening to her ....and on into the early hours of the morning .

I never really enjoyed the 'need for speeds' or ' can't remember the name of it with shiney cars and flash do up your car crap' but this I absolutely love , so , for anyone reading this that used to like this kind of carry on in toca 2 or colin mcrea 2 , then it is here again .

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I am really enjoying this game and even though my time is restricted due to college at night, the V8 Supercars for me are worth their weight in gold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Ditto.

Worth every penny just for the two player.

Even racing lorries is fun in 2p.

Now if only I could get working cheats for the xbox...purely for the 2p.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

TRD 3 is a fun game in fairness.
    May i suggest rFactor,it totally owns TRD3 in every department.

Advertisement