Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1 or Digiweb wireless Broadband?

• 13-03-2006 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi, ive signed up to Net1 wireless in January because Digiweb said they couldnt service me from their mast.
    Im tired of waiting on Net1 to actually come and install it and their instalation fee is E300. Digiwebs instalation charge is E90 and they give you a modem i think. Net1 just plug a cable into your ethernet port on your pc`s network card.

Anyway the monthly rental is E35 between the 2 of them so obviously i`d prefer digiwebs cheaper option. I rang Digiweb today and they say they can service me and that i should be able to get the wireless option off them.

Both Net1 and Digiwebs mast are located on top of the same hill that apply to me so you`d imagine digiweb can give me a line of sight so im not sure why they said they couldnt when i rang in January.

Anyway, ive heard Net1 are good once installed. But, are Digiweb reliable when installed too? Should i just wait for Net1 or is it worth the hassle cancelling the order and then waiting on Digiweb.

Advertisement