Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

classic hot fm tunes.. 1998 upwards..

• 13-03-2006 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey guys me and a friends have been recently looking through of music trying to find some of the classic hot fm tune's, their was a few we rememberd but a few we didnt does any body have a playlist for around 99? 00? 01? etc?

does anybody know what the old remix is of kernkraft 400's zombie nation is have the oh oh oh remix but the one i want is the oh oh oh remix with some guy talking in it in a style like the way the guy's talking in the boggie pimps salt shaker remix of some body to love

cheers guys..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Cavman wrote:
    Hey guys me and a friends have been recently looking through of music trying to find some of the classic hot fm tune's, their was a few we rememberd but a few we didnt does any body have a playlist for around 99? 00? 01? etc?

does anybody know what the old remix is of kernkraft 400's zombie nation is have the oh oh oh remix but the one i want is the oh oh oh remix with some guy talking in it in a style like the way the guy's talking in the boggie pimps salt shaker remix of some body to love

cheers guys..

hu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

hot fm? as in frank kennedy hot fm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

HOT FM PRESENTS GIGIS NIGHTCLUB ON HARCOURT STREET UNDER 18S EXTRAVA... That Hot Fm, 99.4 methinks?

They used to play some decent enough songs, likes of SPQR - Unlimited Dreams, Phlash etc...

please tell me your ALL taking the p1ss

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

There was 2 versions of Kernkraft Zombie Nation. the one talking in the middle was quite good. But what turned me off the whole Hot FM thing was that tosser Kennedy claiming that some of the bootlegs were his. Like the Faithless V Eminem - Without Insomnia. I recently got a copy of Spqr off bearshare but it had an Energy 94 liner on it.

Tack, if you dont like the thread, dont take part. There are people out there that like that classic dance!

• Advertisement

classic tunes i like

hot fm, i didnt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

There was 2 versions of Kernkraft Zombie Nation. the one talking in the middle was quite good. But what turned me off the whole Hot FM thing was that tosser Kennedy claiming that some of the bootlegs were his. Like the Faithless V Eminem - Without Insomnia. I recently got a copy of Spqr off bearshare but it had an Energy 94 liner on it.

Tack, if you dont like the thread, dont take part. There are people out there that like that classic dance!
    Kennedy also claimed that kelis vs salt n pepa(klubbheads mix) was his..He through his name tag over it and made all the dj's play it every 15 minutes for a week then every half hour the next week..All he did was download these mixes before everybody else...Abbey discs thought the bloke was a complete tosser!He used to come into the shop and brag to try and get promo's..

abbey discs is a good spot for classics, billy in his 50's still know his choooons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Billy Murray is a legend and supported all the decent pirate dance stations over the years..Out of all the station managers Frank Kennedy never got any freebies to promote and play on the air off abbey discs..Hot fm anthem cd's made Frank a very rich man..You wouldn't believe how many they sold over the years it goes into thousands

Advertisement