Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possible WMXX2 spoiler, please don't read if you don't want to know

• 13-03-2006 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

ok, was reading on PWinsider that some backlash matches have been announced and the wwe championship match is John Cena Vs Triple H, now i was wondering what people thought, obviously it's a wm rematch but what i'm getting at and i know i'm on thin ice here is the champs name normally is first, like it is on the wretlemania site, wwe champion john cena vs Triple H.
    plus the backlash poster features Tripwith the tag long live the king, however he hasn't got the belt.
    do people reckon they might have inadvertantly leaked the wm result OR am i reading way too deep into an ambiguous and vague ad, as there is no mention of who is the defending champ on the ads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Two things - One, these posters alot of the time, especially the early ones, have no bearing on the PPV, an example of which being Royal Rumble 04 featured Cena - Cena didnt win the Rumble that year, or have any great impact, another being Vengeance 2001 featuring HHH, who was still out injured at the time. I know for the latter all these gossip sites, including PWI reported that HHH would make a return at this PPV (the 1st undisputed champ night), but didnt.

Two - I think these posters sometimes are designed to throw you off, or indeed to try and get a rumoured storyline some credence.

All that being said, the Backlash main event for the last 2 years has been a Wrestlemania main event rematch, so this poster is giving nothing at all away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Triple H is going to win at WM22 regardless of what poster they bring out. It's just the way it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

every one is certain about triple h winning.... i am as well.... but what if the wwe pulled a fast one and cena won:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

i pray and hope that ric Flair will walk out of WM with the title?

He deserves one last run and we can all see him winning money in the bank and in true ric flair fashion,cashing in the money in the bank after cena and HHH destroy each other!

And by the way,i dont think he should win the title,but they have to give him one last run b4 he retires and is there ant better time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Triple H wil get another run starting at Mania or not long thereafter. They may hold off and do it at Backlash but 1 way or another I see another run for him coming.

The rumour going around is that RVD will win the money in the bank and face Triple H at ECW one night stand with RVD getting the win and holding the belt for a month or so before Trips gets it back. Remeber, he wants to beat Ric Flair's record.

Cena or Triple H having the belt does nothing for me. At least with Cena they are making quite alot of money with him. That last quarter they did was really good making over 13 million in profit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement