Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Scrubs and Naked Camera tonight on RTE2

• 13-03-2006 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Followed by Lost! Thats a strong lineup ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Naked Camera and Srubs got you my respect, but then you lost it all when you said lost. Lost it all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

oh yay, such joy

another series of Naked Camera

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Poor season opener after a poor last season for 'Scrubs'. Off my increasingly shrinking 'must watch' list. 'Lost' is up next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Yea Scrubs v. disappointing... shame
    Naked Camera was worth the watch I thought.
    Lost has lost it, still DL most of the eps though finding it hard to keep watching.
    Watching a huge amount of seinfeld lately, started with s1e1 and nearly polishing off season 4 now... class show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Jesus christ:eek: that's what i've been doin!

• Advertisement

chump wrote:
    Yea Scrubs v. disappointing... shame
    Naked Camera was worth the watch I thought.
    Lost has lost it, still DL most of the eps though finding it hard to keep watching.
    Watching a huge amount of seinfeld lately, started with s1e1 and nearly polishing off season 4 now... class show

Too right man. Been waiting ages to get my hands on season 5/6...someday soon now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

13 episodes or so into the new series of 'Scrubs'...

... and it doesnt improve unfortunately and i'm a die-hard huge fan of 'Scrubs'!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

darn! i was hoping it'd get better cos Monday's episode wasn't great. Scrubs is brilliant but this was very poor....but only for its standards! it was still pretty funny! They've got such a great cast and wonderful characters that anything they do is hilarious! I loved Elliot and the coffee machine that wouldn't stop! xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it does get better

but only marginally. some episodes better than others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

That was the best epoisode of Naked camera ever!! It was brilliant.
    Pj Gallagher is a legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

thecutter wrote:
    That was the best epoisode of Naked camera ever!! It was brilliant.
    Pj Gallagher is a legend!
    Yeah, thought it was hilarious alright.
    The guy down in Kerry was so funny, it was almost as if he was the one taking the p1ss.
    Although, the bit where he was trying to test drive the car made for uncomfortable viewing. There's a fine line between taking the p1ss and scaring the sh1t out of someone. Still thought it was funny though. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Enjoyed that one to, Wonder how good the new series will be more of the same I hope..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Followed by Lost! Thats a strong lineup

And the Rodge And Podge show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ivan087

Elmo wrote:
    And the Rodge And Podge show.

podge and rodge show (or Rodge And Podge show!!!) kicks scrubs/naked camera and losts ass. scrubs was only funny in the first 2 seasons, boring now. naked camera has its moments but isnt that funny and gets very boring with the same ol characters and unoriginality and lost is getting worse. downloaded 12 episodes of this season and it gets really crap - a lot of pressing buttons, dosnt seem to be going anywhere.

ahhh end of my rant!:mad: curb your enthusiasm, family guy and southpark are the only original funny shows on at the moment.

ivan087 wrote:
    podge and rodge show (or Rodge And Podge show!!!) kicks scrubs/naked camera and losts ass. scrubs was only funny in the first 2 seasons, boring now. naked camera has its moments but isnt that funny and gets very boring with the same ol characters and unoriginality and lost is getting worse. downloaded 12 episodes of this season and it gets really crap - a lot of pressing buttons, dosnt seem to be going anywhere.

ahhh end of my rant!:mad: curb your enthusiasm, family guy and southpark are the only original funny shows on at the moment.

I can't get CYE but, you're right, South Park is definitely going from strength to strength. I used to be indifferent to that show - now I absolutely adore it.

Advertisement