Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pro dj's look her

• 13-03-2006 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Cheers Mr. Parker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭DJ RichieParker

Hi Nedrac,

Like im a pro dj and im glad ive stumbled upon someone like your good self, but where i really could do with the help is at home..!

I Miss not having a hot dinner cooked up for me every day, and also my clothes do be in a mess, i dont get much time flying from country to country to gigs, but if i had someone like you at home keeping everything in shape then i could concentrate on the music more..!!

But dont get down, it wont be all domestic stuff you'd have to do, i mean when i get back from gigs all my records do be in the wrong sleeves, man i hate that..!, so you could sort them out and you would be getting to learn the most valubel lesson in dj'ing "putting the records back in the sleeves"..

Now as i mentioned i dont get much time, so where i could really get your help musically is by getting you to put diferent sets together for me, then i will put the sets on to a cd, when im at the club i will just play the cd you mixed and let on " im mixing "..are you cool with that..?
    Here you will be learning the 2nd most valubel thing in dj'in, "never mix live"..

You mentioned you had a djm 600, well if im training you i will have to take the 600 off you and give you a 300, because its much better to start off with the 300, but dont worry i will keep your 600 safe, real safe, and give it to you in good time.....

And here my son, you will learn the 3rd most valubel thing in dj'ing,

Never trust a dj..

Pm me and i will give you my address, can you start tonight.?, ive a hectic sheduall comming up...

Thanks buddy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pmk19

Now as i mentioned i dont get much time, so where i could really get your help musically is by getting you to put diferent sets together for me, then i will put the sets on to a cd, when im at the club i will just play the cd you mixed and let on " im mixing "..are you cool with that..?
    Here you will be learning the 2nd most valubel thing in dj'in, "never mix live"..

Bogus! keep up the good work i guess

Advertisement