Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions

Options
  • 13-03-2006 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Feel free to post up your leaving cert predictions so everyone can get to the intense studying for the next few months

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

600 obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I predict that i'll not finish englis paper 2, or answer any of the questions in maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

In accountancy its almost definate that a sole trader will come up and that q8 will be marginal costing. Man accountancy is soooo easy.

http://theconvoyseptictank.blogspot.com

Not definite sole trader. Company accounts is every second year and could keep following those trends. they're both beauties thoughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Not definite sole trader. Company accounts is every second year and could keep following those trends. they're both beauties thoughs.

sssh don't say it out loud, you'll jinx it! I also have this nightmare that the guy who sets the exam will realise people have guessed the pattern and change it!
    And SirCretop, how could you not have seen the pattern?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

oh i seen it but the pattern has gone on 2 long so i think the examiner will realise this and trick us.

do you reckon tab statement might come back in? hope it does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

SirCretop wrote:
    oh i seen it but the pattern has gone on 2 long so i think the examiner will realise this and trick us.

Well as long as manufacturing account doesn't come up! I hate them.
    And my accounting teacher said a scary thing, apparently there's this other possible question 1 that has never come up and I don't even think it's in the book, but the guy who sets the exam has never guaranteed it won't come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 una marie

oh my god what is it?! another q1 we were never told......!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

That would be departmental accnounts. THere are four types of quesstion 1. Sole Trader, Company, MF and the fourth(Which has never appeared) is the departmental account

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 samspuds

im going to win the leaving cert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I predict it will all be over soon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

I predict a riot.

Advertisement