Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked Mop Man in Charlesland Wood

Options
  • 13-03-2006 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

I have seen it all now, literally. One of my neighbours, (to the back of my house - I am in the 38 - 58 row ,estimated house numbers) is very prone to walking about his house in differing states of undress. So what I hear you say.

Well this morning I had the displeasure of seeing the twit collecting a mop from outside his back door in the raw! My daffodils have been doing quite well and I wanted to check up on them, the wind was a worry you see. So there I was looking out my window when I see this milky white fat naked man with a mop. Not something one wants to see at any time let alone first thing on a Monday Morning.

If you are the Naked Mop Man I say " NAKED MOP MAN PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON YOUR SICKO, THE GOOD PEOPLE OF CHARLESLAND DON'T NEED TO SEE YOUR FAT ASS".

My thinking is he is probably from Bray - of all places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Well pretty much everyone that lives in Charlesland is from out of Greystones, it's a new development.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah but if he were a hot 30 something who looked like a desperate housewife.

...Mike.

ps fine thread title btw.

Indeed a contender here for the thread of the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Indeed, if he were a she and looked like one of those fit desperate housewives I would probably not be shouting out my window at her. Well I might be shouting but it would be something like "need a hand with your domestic chores?". But no such luck.

As for the Naked Mop Man being from Greystones I think this is unlikely. It is correctly pointed out many people here are indeed natives, (I for one have lived in Greystones all my life) and I can say that the N.M.M is not someone I recognise.

Sorry, I misread the reply from Valmont (I'll blame this on thinking of naked Desperate Housewives while reading it!) which says that must folk here are from out of town, I think that it could be a close call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Two words:

Camera
    Internet

Name, frame and shame him\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Do_nal

Or else sneak into his house when hes not there, paint everything thats white black, everything thats black white, and change all the furniture the wrong way round. I hate it when people do that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Yipper

Nice one Do_nal.
    ....do you have any idea where we could get the paint at wholesale prices????

Maybe we could just steal his mop, or leave him some old clothes on his doorstep with a note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

On the positive side, your daffodils are doing quite well...

Daffodils....Hmmmmmmmmm!!

O..........................K!
    Yes! and my geraniums are coming along nicely too.
    Wink! Nudge!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Will we allow this man some credit for even thinking about doing some housework?! Jeez, I sound like a woman! I'm sure everyone likes to roam their house somewhat undressed but let's think about this... We men do not multi-task. If a guy were to be in his house, partially naked mind you, and sees that a mop requires bringing into the house (to do some housework); it is unlikely that it occurred to him that he is dressed in a way than is deemed unsuitable for the private rear garden which may overlooked by curtain-twitchers. The point I am making is that we cannot process two bits of information at the same time and therefore a neighbour gets offended. From what I read from FirstIn, this is a once-off event. Then again, this might not be the only outside exposure but the first in a series. I don't believe this thread will be closed any time soon!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

"A curtain twitcher", well I never. In all my years of pulling back curtains just enough to afford a glimpse of my neighbours I have never been called a "curtain twitcher". A peeping tom yes, a nosey neighbour most definitely but a curtain twitcher NO. Oh what a scurrilous remark.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Well, a peeping tom eh? Have you seen anything nice since living in Charlesland!? As for being a nosey neighbour...do you have any gossip for us besides the fact that naked mop man has a fat ass?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Have binoculars...will travel.

Details of subscriptions please???

I can just see the headlines now:

"Perv peepers in Charlesland development shocker"

Excellent..I'll be famous at last

:)

Advertisement