Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga sale at Play.com

Options
  • 13-03-2006 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Three books for £12 deal over at Play.com on Gollancz Manga (Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Maison Ikkoku, etc.). That's €5.80 a book. Free shipping as always.

Not bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Nice one, I can catch up on Detective Conan. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

I'd be tempted to buy the Rurouni Kenshin manga, but after seeing both the Trust and Betrayal OVA's and the Motion Picture, and hearing from opinion that the manga (and anime series) reflects the Motion Picture moreso than the OVA's... I was a bit dissapointed.

The Motion Picture was... terrible.

The OVA's are amazing.

Sher, I'll have a nosey. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Rurouni Kenshin manga reflects the TV series not the movie.

Not entirely sure what the movie reflects ... the producers desire to cash in I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

KingLoser wrote:
    I'd be tempted to buy the Rurouni Kenshin manga, but after seeing both the Trust and Betrayal OVA's and the Motion Picture, and hearing from opinion that the manga (and anime series) reflects the Motion Picture moreso than the OVA's... I was a bit dissapointed.

The Motion Picture was... terrible.

The OVA's are amazing.

Sher, I'll have a nosey. Cheers!

I gotta say the Rurouni Kenshin mangas are one of my favourite. Recommend you check out the first one at least :)

Advertisement