Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wrong idea

• 13-03-2006 9:25pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I think some people here are getting the wrong idea about this forum.

As of late people appear to use this place for arguments and taking shots at other people. It's not for that. This place has had great uses over the years and we hope that it will continue.

Can people please be a bit more civil to others and ease off on the attacks.

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

group hug everybody, group hug!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

TomTom wrote:
    This place has had great uses over the years and we hope that it will continue.
    Tom
    Hehe!!
    Sorry tom. How ya keeping these days?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Flying it, feck the spelling. I was always crap at it. Hows things? What you up to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Bicky Lives????? How's it going man? you make it to Rat's 21st?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

shay your still in college!!! did you go to rats 21st

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I am indeed still in college.... ruairi told me about the 21st but it was too late to get off work so No i didn't make it unfortunately. How you anyway?? long time no see.

Advertisement