Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

channel 427 twc

• 13-03-2006 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

does anyone watch this channel.
    is it a wrestling channel all the time
    and if so is it good or is there a wrestling program on it i should watch.
    anyway i was flicking last night and i stopped to watch a bit of it because the wrestler was 75kg and 180cm height. thats me i am 75kg and 180cm tall. i was shocked i would have guessed anyone with my frame would not be big enough for the square ring. shocked i was. i was looking at him thinking, thats what i look like. i am the same height as kurt angle, granted he is 100lbs more weight than me, but he kind of looks small. oh i have no intention of every wrestling just because i saw this wrestler, i like go-karting, i love motor racing, baseball and soccer first. i would do those sports first.
    anyway is this station good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

www.thewrestlingchannel.tv

I think it's a great station - I particularly like their TNA coverage and also some of the Supercards can be great. They also show a weekly show from Irish promotion IwW, details of which can be found in the IwW sticky at the top of the pro wrestling forum. Series 2 will be starting soon enough - next month I believe.

It's the only way I get to see TNA other than downloading it so it gets a big thumbs up from me.

Oh yeah and there are wrestlers of all shapes and sizes in most promotions - you should check some of them out if you get the chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

yea its a brilliant channel..i in particular REALLY enjoy ROH,TNA and NOAH....awesome stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

thanks people.
    the last day when i flicked to it i saw NOAH was the next program and i said to myself what or who in hell is noah.
    it was a station i never went to, but i will chek it out more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I wish NTL would pick up TWC....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

here here! Doubt they will though :( but i'm still hoping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I actually just sent them an email asking them about it. If enough did it and kept nagging, you never know. It only takes 2 minutes.

Customer.Support@ntl.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭The OP

I like the Japanese stuff. It's so different and opens up a new world of wrestling for me. I actually like the commenatry now, but the matches are AMAZING - especially NOAH! I watch TNA too.

Advertisement