Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

• 13-03-2006 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Heya
    Theres a chance I'll be down in Maynooth next year.Wheres the best place to stay?How much roughly?Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Hey fellow Corkonian. Will you be working here or are you a student? Very important when it comes to accomodation and what's your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Student.I dono about budget.Middle of the road I guess.Any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Seeing as you're a student I'd suggest on campus accomodation. If not try to get somewhere around the village so you're near college. If you're starting in September come up in the summer and try to get somewhere. Once August comes it's very hard to get anywhere decent near college.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

K.Thanks a million!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Mongo wrote:
    K.Thanks a million!

Contact the Residence Office via the nuim.ie website, they'll help ya, and they can also email you a list of accomodation when the list is out in May :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement