Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6680 with Bluetooth

• 13-03-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I had a search for this but found nothing.

I can't get my 6680 to work with bluetooth. My laptop and phone can see each other but when I try to connect using Nokia PC Suite I get a message saying "Can not authenticate the phone" or something similar. Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone know a fix or a way around it?

Cheers,

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

could possibly be a port being blocked by your firewall, if you use one that is??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

could possibly be a port being blocked by your firewall, if you use one that is??

Never thought of that. Would Bluetooth be affected by firewall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

If anyone else is having this problem, the newest version of Nokia PC Suite (1.4) fixes this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, try 'pairing' your phone first

also are you using Windows (SP 2) built-in Bluetooth Implementation or a 3rd party version (e.g. Widcomm)?

Advertisement