Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

colour

Options
  • 14-03-2006 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hey just wondering does anybody know if coloured tatt's can get changed to black and white or will it mess it up and does anybody know where i can go to get a idea for a tatto drawn out as neither my mates or myself have any artistry in us.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Black can cover anything, use your own brain, does it look like the tattoo could be covered with black? White cannot really be used to cover something very well, unless someone goes over it with flesh tones even then.....Bring it to an artist, preferably someone who does a good cover up and see what they think, dont make the same mistake this time, take your time and do your research on the artist. Any tattoo artist should be able to custom draw the design, if not I wouldn't bother with them as their skill level is too low to be tattooing.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Don't get me wrong im very happy with my tattoos,im just thinking about adding to one and im thinking that something might look better as black with this add on. The problem is im still not sure how it would look so i dont wanna go in there and waste there time having to draw it if im then gonna think i actually don't like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

BOHS wrote:
    Don't get me wrong im very happy with my tattoos,im just thinking about adding to one and im thinking that something might look better as black with this add on. The problem is im still not sure how it would look so i dont wanna go in there and waste there time having to draw it if im then gonna think i actually don't like it

dont worry about wasting their time, artists have their time wasted all the time by "prospective" customers, it is only a waste of time if everyone is happy and it is to go ahead and something happens and you dont get tattooed for other reasons, the fact that you dont like their design or their skill level is them wasting their own time, not you theirs...that's the way I would see it in any case

Advertisement