Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

data cable

Options
  • 14-03-2006 1:23am

Hi was just wondering if anyone had a nokia data cable likle the one pictured. i have been trying to config it to work with my 3220 (phone with light up sidegrips) for ages now with no success. i was wondering could anyone with the same brand be able to help me and point me to some s/w and a driver ? it came with a not so user friendly driver on the disc i got supplied with oxygen PM and some other sw. it never seems to pick up the phone at the usb end but does at the phone end

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have the same one I think for a 3210i.
    My problem was that when I plugged it in on the phone I think it said "use phone as a storage device?". I cant remember if I said yes or no, I think I kept cancelling it, when I should have been accepting it. I got all the connection software at nokias homepage.

Advertisement