Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ohh what have they done...

Options
  • 14-03-2006 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭

just saw this over on the ocuk forums...

seems like coolermaster have released new cases.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17546585&page=1

they have - in my opinion - ruined the wavemaster.

also the praetorian is a shadow of it's former self.

i hope they don't go the way they did with their black/silver widow series and discontinue the stacker and wavemaster cases.

they just don't make cases like the black/silver widow anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Wow those first three are travesties. They look like generic cases from the likes of Codegen and not from a leading manufacturer such as Coolermaster. The new Wavemaster looks like something from Thermaltake, while the first case on the link really is boring. The Centurion 5, and 532 are such excellent looking cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

TBH didnt really like any of them except the new wavemaster. Looks well and the spec is pretty nice too :)

A lot of these cases will probably come down to a matter of taste and if coolermaster's previous cases are anything to go by the build quality should be pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Centurion at the top of the page is nice in an understated way. The rest might as well be generic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

the new centurion looks cool i think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

the second one looks like it cost €10, they've gone downhill :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement