Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC's Hustle is back..

• 14-03-2006 5:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭

BBC’s Hustle is back..

I see that the new series of Hustle was back on bbc1 last Friday which is great as I loved the first two series.
    But I only seen the trailer this week advertising the new show, so that means i Missed the first episode that aired on Friday 10th ,
    BBC normally airs a lot of trailers in advance but for some reason I must have missed them, any how, did anyone see Fridays show and can you tell me if It was any good:confused:
    ta...

home_hustle_ep6_big.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I've taped it but didn't have a chance to watch it yet...will let you know. In the mean time check if there is a repeat on BBC3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I tech reviewed it in work, it was good.... Episode 2 is better, and episode 3 is also good :) Watch it!

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

It doesnt appear to be repeated anywhere. I had the same problem...saw no promos until yesterday so missed the first ep. What the hell are they doing moving it to a friday?

Anyway, BBC Scotland aren't showing it until near the of April (28 I think) so I will be watching the first ep then instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Pazaz 21

First episode was a classic, thought the second one does look better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

seabee wrote:
    I've taped it but didn't have a chance to watch it yet...will let you know. In the mean time check if there is a repeat on BBC3.
    Unfortunately I don’t have BBC3, but sometimes programs are repeated during the night, like Life on Mars, that was on last night on BBC1,
    So I guess I’ll have to keep my eye out. As for this Fridays show, my VHS is already set.
    Also Hustle’s web site is up so I was able to read what happened last week.

Thanks seebee for saying you’d let me know if it was any good, much appreciated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hustle/

Lump wrote:
    I tech reviewed it in work, it was good.... Episode 2 is better, and episode 3 is also good :) Watch it!

John
    I seen a clip on the second one, looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Really enjoyed the first episode. Up to the usual great standard :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

that's a good link turismo.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

If you have Real player, there is some good interviews of the cast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hustle/backstage.shtml

Advertisement