Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NTL Digital + bball?

• 14-03-2006 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Just moved into a new apartment, and have NTL Digital TV.

Flicking through the channels I saw the NASN channel and they seem to have College basketball on it every now and then.

1) How much is this channel and is it worth it?
    2) Do they ever show any NBA games?
    3) Are there any other channels on NTL Digital that show bball, sky sports aside?

ty!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

lafortezza wrote:
    Just moved into a new apartment, and have NTL Digital TV.

Flicking through the channels I saw the NASN channel and they seem to have College basketball on it every now and then.

1) How much is this channel and is it worth it?
    2) Do they ever show any NBA games?
    3) Are there any other channels on NTL Digital that show bball, sky sports aside?

ty!

Its like €15 a month, a few friends have it and have said its worth it.

Check out there website for the schedule man. They basically show all the american sports - MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA and then the college sports too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

nasn is great for college games, classic nba and regular season NBA but from what i recall they dont have the nba playoffs

they also show nba fastbreak or somthing similar... which aint bad at all... i think its worth the money overall tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Now they are doing it for 8 a month. Well worth it I think

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mickk wrote:
    Now they are doing it for 8 a month. Well worth it I think

For that €7.99p/m you will also get setanta extra1 and 2, along with CetlicTV, RangersTV, and also RacingUK.

So it is well worth the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Worth it if you can schedule around the NBA games they show. March madness was great there, loads of basketball on, but I'm cancelling now, as it comes closer to playoffs, NASN will have less and less games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement