Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart

Options
  • 14-03-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Anyone know if the Dart was working from Greystones this morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

why wouldnt it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Manny7 wrote:
    Anyone know if the Dart was working from Greystones this morning?

on my way to bray dart this morning i heard on east coast that the darts were back up and running from greystones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

I saw some private buses outside the station this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

why wouldnt it be?

They weren't running between Bray and Greystones yesterday evening, and they weren't expected to run until this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SPS

They were back up and running this morning, the overhead lines were down yesterday afternoon but there were finnegans buses transporting from bray to greystones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

they were running - there was a lot of private buses parked at the station but looks like they weren't needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Good stuff, thanks. To be fair they did a good job with the buses yesterday - felt like a long wait in Greystones though hoping the regular commuter bus would show up.

Advertisement