Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Siemens CL75 Poppy

• 14-03-2006 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi, im thinking of buying a Siemens CL75 Poppy mobile for my girlfriend. I was going to get her the Pink Razr but have heard so many complaints about it that i decided on the Siemens. The spec of the phone is not great but that does'nt bother her, she just wants a girlie phone! Has anybody bought one of these or heard anything about them? Any comments would be appreciated because i am undecided at this point.
    Cheers,
    Al.

link: http://www.benqmobile.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,hq_en_0_140543_rArNrNrNrN,00.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

That's funny. You heard bad things about Motorola so you decided to go for Siemens? Better off to get her 2 cans and some string.

The Pink V3 is better than the black V3. Software is better. I HATE Motorolas, but I got one for my girlfriend and she loves it. Granted, it's only been a week, but no issues yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

why not try the white nokia 6101... its a gr8 little phone and quite girly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

why not try the white nokia 6101... its a gr8 little phone and quite girly

The main problem I have with that phone is that its completely relying on the rare nokia flip phone feature to sell - its features are rather pathetic considering its price.

Although as a phone, price and features aside, its much more reliable then either the siemens or the v3 - both of which are very unreliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭al.

Cheers for the comments, im still not convinced about the Siemens or the Razr. I had look at the Nokia 6101 and it kinda fits the bill although it seems a little pricey for what its offering. Can anybody suggest any alternatives or sugeest which phone of the three mentioned is the best bet?
    Appreciate the comments,
    Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Siemens = bad news in my experience. SE Z520 might be a good flip option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭al.

BuffyBot wrote:
    Siemens = bad news in my experience. SE Z520 might be a good flip option?

Yeah i jst had a look at that fone, looks really nice and the spec is pretty good aswell. I think u may have solved my problem! Cheers!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Spec on the Z520i isn't that much better than the 6101. Price wise, they are identical.

Main differences are that the Z520i has bluetooth and a slightly bigger memory, while the 6101 has a radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Go for the z520i or the 6101.

Siemens and Motorola should be avoided in my opinion :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd never buy a Siemens. Hopefully BenQ will turn them around.

Advertisement