Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residents meeting tonight?

Options
  • 14-03-2006 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Just wondering if the residents meeting is on tonight? I'm in the court but can't make, if anyone is going, any chance you'd post what went on and fill us in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

It's news to me. Where did you hear about it?

Sorry I should mentioned that I am in Charlesland Wood

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

I'd say that the different areas in charlesland all have their different residence meetings.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭EMPM

I am not aware of any meeting, if there is one, it would be great to get some info on it

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Meeting tonight is the AGM of the Charlesland COURT residents
    Royal Hotel Bray
    7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Hope somebody reminds residents that 2 cars dont fit in your driveway, and when you do try to fit 2 cars in it blocks the pavement, which is supposed to be for walking on! Sorry but it's a real pain having to walk onto the road just because people are to lazy to park across the road from their house....ggrrr:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SPS

I have to agree with you wineman the whole car situation is a nightmare, some people go as far as parking their cars across the front of their driveway/house blocking the entire path, not on!!

Advertisement