Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Sex Drive

• 14-03-2006 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

HELP!! Im 24 with 2 young children a fantastic fiance and no sex drive what so ever. Have general stresses about money etc but nothing major. Its been like this for 4 years please anyone out there who has suffered the same speak up now. Im loosing my mind as well as my relationship

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Think you should go see a doctor to see if you have any problems and especially if its been like 4 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

loss or lack of sex drive can be for many reasons having young kids can be a huge stress and it takes a while for your body to get back to were it was after a pregancy your bones alone take two years to adjust back.

Do go talk to your dr about it, you are entitled to a happy healthy sex life.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This is not a medical forum, so have to be careful here... If you are on the pill it could be a factor, for me it def killed sex drive! Maybe talk to the doc about that?
    You have two kids and a really busy life so I know it can be hard to make time, but your sex drive can wither up and die thru lack of use;) Make time, if you can... get away from the kids for a night, have a few drinks, relax etc. If all else fails buy a vibrator from ann summers and get in touch with yourself - can work wonders.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

Why are you all assuming that bmurphy is female ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If bmurphy isn't they can let us know but the advice about going to the dr still stands and the fact that having young children can be stressfull and tiring.

I would suggest you read the charter for this forum MercMad esp in reguards to offtopic and unhelpful postings.
    Thaedydal

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Fiance with one e. Could be a typo but assumed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

Thaedydal................I wasn't trying to be smart or unhelpful and I didn't cop the spelling of fiance !

I simply thought that if bmurphy was bloke, then everyone assuming he was a girl wasn't going to help his sex drive !!

I was hoping that that issue would be clarified before I gave any further opinion !

Believe me no offence was intended !

Advertisement