Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much are you worth?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,023 ✭✭✭✭Basq

$1,654,048

... had to settle putting in a 10 inch penis.... 18 wasn't an option! :rolleyes:

Tut tut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

On second thoughts I’m not that worthless, "just in her eyes. ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

basquille wrote:
    $1,654,048

... had to settle putting in a 10 inch penis.... 18 wasn't an option! :rolleyes:

Tut tut!

lol,brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

$1,751,740

Although the site is for american, so I had to make up loads of stuff . Couldn't be bothered translation pay/weight/zip code etc.... I earn what I'm worth in a year PFFFFFF

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

One bottle of Middleton Very Rare, one bottle of Jameson 25 yo, and a couple of bottles of Glenfidich. As long as I can drink them, I'll sell to anybody!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

1,645,940... but I'm priceless really. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

You are worth exactly $1,709,580. OmG not that much :(
    oh well i know deep down i'm worth more!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

You are worth exactly $2,302,930

But I'm open to offers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

haha, im practically worthless :)

You are worth exactly $1,392,050

pathetic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

$2,204,102... meh I make that in a year (or will do ;) ) :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You are worth exactly $1,221,010.

Wtf. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

You are worth exactly $1,578,210

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

$1,817,850 according to the website. But in real terms I am currently worth over €25million and the expected Vodafone payout will increase to over €37million. Did ye know that I made my first million aged 17 shortly after joining boards. I was hoping to surpass the €10million mark last year and I achieved this. This year €100million is my goal. Having acquired Dark Side Communications in the UK, I hope to expand the Business and do a conglomeration of other side Businesses I own and have stakes in before expanding again. Nothing is impossible if you just try hard enough. Many people haven't taken me seriously on this before, but as they say there will be doubters. Watch out Forbes's Rich List, I'm on my way, My Social approach to Capitalism since my start-out has reaped rewards massively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Goodness gracious, $2,422,130. Tho apparently being gay cuts off $40,000. I wonder can I get an advance?
    netwhizkid wrote:

Oh, dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

im worth 2.7 million according to the website, thats not that bad.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

You are worth exactly $1,256,010

could of been worse.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

netwhizkid wrote:
    $1,817,850 according to the website. But in real terms I am currently worth over €25million and the expected Vodafone payout will increase to over €37million. Did ye know that I made my first million aged 17 shortly after joining boards. I was hoping to surpass the €10million mark last year and I achieved this. This year €100million is my goal. Having acquired Dark Side Communications in the UK, I hope to expand the Business and do a conglomeration of other side Businesses I own and have stakes in before expanding again. Nothing is impossible if you just try hard enough. Many people haven't taken me seriously on this before, but as they say there will be doubters. Watch out Forbes's Rich List, I'm on my way, My Social approach to Capitalism since my start-out has reaped rewards massively.

Beruthiel wrote:
    and you think this is helping?!
    I think it is coming along fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

You are worth exactly $3,135,764

ah jut noticed this is a year old :/

my bad.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's ok, I'm still judging you all by your worth. Still saving up for the first guy.

Oh, and how does one not notice a thread is a year old if they go hundreds of pages back through AH before opening it and posting in it?

ah one of my m8's sent me the link to take the test. nd then i searched on boards for it.

didnt look at the date until i posted a comment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

2.91 million - is that good?

This is a tad odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

$2,178,054

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    $2,178,054

I could buy and sell your sorry ass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

I' worth E42... price a ten pints... after that i'm anyones... ask the girlfriend... lol :)

I' worth E42... price a ten pints... after that i'm anyones... ask the girlfriend... lol :)

value for money there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

$2,705,566

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

$2,163,032

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

3.3 million.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You are worth exactly $3,029,494

"exactly"...... yeah, right......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'm priceless

Advertisement