Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warbears

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

Brilliant. Passed hours for me in work. Was totally hooked, got stuck in the under ground tunnell for ages, but finished and ranked C. Happy with that.
    Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

Played it before on Ebaumsworld.
    It's rather hard if you ask me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

ha tell me bout it iv been stuck on the roof 4 about a half hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

that is a very hard game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

a great game i have to say:D :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

a great game i have to say:D :D:D:D

it's a good one alright. gotta love sniper steve. "hey ladies"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

nice one alright!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 101

How the hell do you play this stupid game? i mean i have the boy on the roof and he's killed 2 guards and a hostage and now he's trying to open the door whats the story with the red/green code box?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

If 1 is top left, and 9 is bottom right :9.7.3.5. every time.

I cleared it, the hardest part is getting the other lad onto the roof, dont be afraid of spiders and mopeds come in handy too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 101

ok i got them to turn off the cameras and that. how does the one on the roof get down???? and how does the gal get out of the kitchen? anytime i get really stuck i've taken to drowning her.

ok so when the dudes on the roof kill the 2 lads up there, and do the switch.
    then put the drill in the wall get the other lad into the window.
    turn off the cameras, ventalation leave the window open fill up the room with water you'll get a bonus for the flower leave the door open walk down to the scanner and do a picture, go up stairs open the widow slip the scan uder the door move downstairs. leave the door with the scanner open, go to the bath room close the window leave the room close the door, let the room fill up, when full open the door for a 2nd bonous flower. now let the room fill up and the floor will collapse, with the guy at the van remove the drill, throw a grenade get up on the van and there should be a bent arrow command for him use it and he'll get up to the roof. with the lad inside ring the pizza the guy with the gun will come, go up the tree, after the pizza arrives get down shoot the guys inside now.

i'llet you figure out the rest but that should give you a good hand

I just looked at the game some of it isn't in the correct order, but the info is right,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭happydaz

i didn't like it...maybe it's because i'm ****ing **** at computer games, no matter how easy...:p

Advertisement