Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servis Gas/Electric Cooker - where to get serviced?

Options
  • 14-03-2006 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys.

I recently bought a new house and with it came a gas electric cooker, left by the previous owner. Its a Servis TG600 as far as i can make out.

The problem is that the main oven is not working and the outer glass on the door is not sealing anymore. We need to get a guy in to sort it out as its a very nice cooker and I'd like to keep it.

I had a look at the Servis webpage but they don't have any dealers/service agent listed for Ireland. I'll belt off a mail but I would imagine (hopefully) someone here on boards could help me out!?!

So my questions are thrice and simple: Does anyone else have a Servis cooker? Have you had it serviced? Where did you get it?

Advertisement