Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Week: Northerly Version 2.0

Options
  • 14-03-2006 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

Here's a thread to discuss next week. Many models are opting for nigh a re-run of the northerly which ended over a week ago.

Rukm1441.gif
    A much poorer UKMO compared to the ECM. It's poorer for the east coast anyway.

Here is the less renowned DWD from Germany, forecasting a Northerly or slight NWerly
    http://www.wetter.com/home/img/sat/gme_cl_EU/m/xl/200603141200_144.gif

The ECM is beginning to look a little isolated now...

P.S. if Earthman thinks that one forecasting thread is enough then feel free to close it.

Comments

I'll allow it for now out of interest as we are at the tail end of the season(alledgedly :D)

But would prefer one thread stickified for model discussion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

ECM is brilliant tonight, stunning in fact:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I had a look at the ECM charts tonight and I was dissapointed that the northeasterly winds were replaced by northerly winds on the chart.:(

Advertisement