Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 delayed till November

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

HA! I could see this coming a mile away....hee hee oh I'm smiling, since the xbox360 release I've been so happy to hear any bad news regarding the ps3. Working in retail in Dublin means I get the chance to advise on getting a 360
    What the hell is this post all about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Possibly means that he is sick and tired of Sony's bull and their general contempt of the Euro/Irish market place so he is trying to sway them to a product that placed us on level terms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

iregk wrote:
    Possibly means that he is sick and tired of Sony's bull and their general contempt of the Euro/Irish market place so he is trying to sway them to a product that placed us on level terms

Sony could be worse, they could be like Nintendo who seem to deny Europe exists half the time and even more so avoid Ireland like there's still a famine going on or something.

Ms are more involved in Ireland because they both have the resources and because Japan just isn't interested so they are focusing on Europe IMO.

Advertisement