Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So?

Options
  • 14-03-2006 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Which of the pres did you find the toughest and which were grand? I havent gotten results back yet but I found English the easiest and Id say history the hardest. I just dont like studying history anyways so I guess I was asking for it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

art history was bt far the easiest exam in the mocks, followed by english. maths or irish paper two were probably the hardest, mainly down to the fact i was pretty unprepared. its a lot down to what you enjoy really.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

I found Maths Paper 1 really tough. I got 48pc in it. paper 2 was alright though and got 60 in it. Not 2 bad when you consider I barely studied for Maths at all. I'm on course for about 460 points in the pres at the moment and thats what I need for the LC. So overall I'm pretty happy.

http://theconvoyseptictank.blogspot.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

maths (ord) the easiet definitely.
    it was ridiculoulsy easy...

most difficult, physics.

aaah that reflects my results... highest mark in maths, lowest for physics...

english was grand
    as was irish
    as was french
    history was pretty tough, but still do-able
    geog was grand
    music was difficult.

yeah... so overall pretty a-ok i guess.
    maths was the only one that i felt was "too" easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Physics was pretty nasty. Have yet to get it back though =/

TD was a walk in the park...then agian, tis my best subject, so meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Well I haven't any results back yet but I definately found Irish paper 2 the hardest followed closely by chemistry!
    I think Irish just requires too much study (I'm a wee bit lazy when it coes to study!). And half the stuff that came up on paper 2 we haven't even done yet! Paper 1 was grand though.
    And as for chemistry, again I really need to study that!
    The easiest papers were English and Maths definately!
    Accounting and french were easy enough and Physics wasn't too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I found English the easiest and Physics the hardest, though I didnt do much study for Physics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

I wonder how the pres will compare to the real thing, Im starting to get the feeling that time is going faster, the closer we come to June!!! Thats a good thing though, means we will be out on the tear in college all the sooner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i found chemistry the hardest and english and french the easiest!

yeah dr.barbie, can't wait for college :D

Advertisement