Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Phone for €200-€250

• 14-03-2006 8:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,223 ✭✭✭✭

Any reccomendations on a sim free or Meteor phone for around the above price?

Has to have a camera, and be reliable/durable and (sigh) look nice.

My girlfriend wants a new phone for her birthday so i am looking into it. Had been trying to get the 6111 but it seems like it is a very poor phone from the reviews i have read and i am hearing more and more that Nokia have become a poor brand. Sony have a good and getting better rep but i know of problems with the control stick (having some myself with the k750i).

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

For the gf eh? ;) RaZr or 6230i ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Blackaddermax

Great phone only just arrived or comming to the irish market. There a great phone very handy to use, Brill ceamra/ Vidia, Bluetooth, Mp3 Player, Radio. Most sexiest stylish mobile there is. Highly recomended, retail at 400 Euro. If your are intrested in 4 week old one for 300Euro get in touch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Great phone only just arrived or comming to the irish market. There a great phone very handy to use, Brill ceamra/ Vidia, Bluetooth, Mp3 Player, Radio. Most sexiest stylish mobile there is. Highly recomended, retail at 400 Euro. If your are intrested in 4 week old one for 300Euro get in touch

why did you put exactly the same post in 3 threads?

phones:
    sony ericsson k700i €129 - arguably the best phone under 200
    sagem myx6-2 €149 - slightly better than the k700i because it has a memory card (but no radio). some people don't like sagem though

nokia 6101 €169 - decent enough nokia. camera, radio, infra red but no bluetooth

nokia 6230i €289 - great phone. has just about everything you'd ever want

sony ericsson w800i €349 - the best on meteor if you can stretch to it. has everything the 6230i has along with a better camera and "flight mode" where you can turn off the phone part so the battery lasts longer for the mp3 player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Blackaddermax

Dont Know still Trying to get used to this site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well, don't post the same thing in loads of threads.
    Don't think it's just this site that has that kinda rule.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

You have posted this comment about 5 times since you signed up and you only have 8 posts. Take some time out.

Advertisement