Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford GT in Tallaght

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

There's 2 apprently, a grey one in Tallaghht Airton, and a Red/White one in Galway.

There's probably more GT's in this country than there is Lada's and Yugo's!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Max_Damage wrote:
    There's 2 apprently, a grey one in Tallaghht Airton, and a Red/White one in Galway.

There's probably more GT's in this country than there is Lada's and Yugo's!;)

alright and does anyone know who bought them.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

drdre wrote:
    who is vince power?

he is the guy who owns/used to own the mean fiddler
    business in UK and Ireland, there was a report in one
    of the business sections last week that said he had bought
    the silver one (90% certain it was him)

daveym wrote:
    he is the guy who owns/used to own the mean fiddler
    business in UK and Ireland, there was a report in one
    of the business sections last week that said he had bought
    the silver one (90% certain it was him)
    alright thanks.i didnot know who he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 V6 Alfa

Really great looking car and its great that they produced it, but Clarkson sent his back to Ford because it kept breaking down, and that says it all. For the money I would take a murcielago, or would even hold out for the new miura, if they ever make it!

0603_lamborghini_miura_01_445.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

ciarsd wrote:
    The one in Galway, is indeed a second GT for Ireland. It was on the quays in Dublin on the back of a transporter - most probably on its way to Galway. Think it is purely for showing off though and not for sale.
    Barry who owns barry motors/ Motorpark. Bought it. Talking to one of the service guys yesterday. hes only driven it once since it arrived. A beast of a car. They dont know what his palns for it are, maybe to draw new prospective customers just to the Forecourt. Thats the rumour anyway.
    He defo bought it..

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Here is the one in higgins galway. Savage

index.cfm?fuseaction=page&pageID=6215

V6 Alfa wrote:
    Really great looking car and its great that they produced it, but Clarkson sent his back to Ford because it kept breaking down, and that says it all. For the money I would take a murcielago, or would even hold out for the new miura, if they ever make it!

0603_lamborghini_miura_01_445.jpg

And that would keep breaking down too. In a previous life i worked on an IT project for VW--Laborghini on their warranty management system...my god if u cross referenced owners to warranty calls there was at least 3 for each car...hilarious!! :) that was just up to the Diablo i think before the muircealgo was sold..

Here is the one in higgins galway. Savage

index.cfm?fuseaction=page&pageID=6215

thats the one..its inside the showroom now. its a real wow car when u see it in the flesh. its a beast!...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

tred wrote:
    thats the one..its inside the showroom now. its a real wow car when u see it in the flesh. its a beast!...
    Wow it looks so much better in red than the silver one in Tallaght!

• Advertisement

the one is red looks nicer.also how much they sell there one for or did they put up the price due to demand:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Well I know what I'd do if I had a Ford GT...
    252726fp.th.jpg252719qy.th.jpg252737ni.th.jpg

AJ! wrote:
    Well I know what I'd do if I had a Ford GT...
    252726fp.th.jpg252719qy.th.jpg252737ni.th.jpg

that car looks bloody amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Hi Lads,

Any idea how long the GT will be in Motorpark for? I might take a drive up but i dont want to come home disappointed....

Thanks

Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Mac 3 wrote:
    Hi Lads,

Any idea how long the GT will be in Motorpark for? I might take a drive up but i dont want to come home disappointed....

Thanks

Mac

I reckon it's long gone at this stage!

will the gt be back in dublin or is it still in tallaght ford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

It was still in Tallaght on Saturday, I drove by and had a quick glance....

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I still prefer the murcielago myself, in fact, I've never seen a car I've wanted more!!

6612_large.jpg

And yup, I think it's around the same price tag too. If I had about 1.5 million saved, I'd buy this. Maybe one day:D

qz wrote:
    I reckon it's long gone at this stage!

its supposidly there for good!. ring ahead and ask. well worth the trip, a fantastic looking car..

tred wrote:
    its supposidly there for good!. ring ahead and ask. well worth the trip, a fantastic looking car..

I've never been more happy to be wrong :D

• Advertisement

PaddyFagan wrote:
    It was still in Tallaght on Saturday, I drove by and had a quick glance....

Paddy

**** i was in tallaght on sunday and should have gone in.i forgot all about it.:mad: would it still be there in tallaght and what colour is it.the silver or red.

drdre wrote:
    **** i was in tallaght on sunday and should have gone in.i forgot all about it.:mad: would it still be there in tallaght and what colour is it.the silver or red.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51050410&postcount=17

qz wrote:

thanks that looks beautiful.why would the owner leave it in the garage when he has bought it.its so weird i would take it and drive it.:cool: .i will go up and check it out this weekend.

Advertisement