Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tagging

Options
  • 14-03-2006 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

anyone into tagging?? if so put up pics of your tag/ tags!!!

Picturetag.jpg

Theres mine, its Aston Backwards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

mynewtag.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Since when did acting like a moron become an extreme sport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

are you just trying to piss people off FX Meister?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

FX Meister wrote:

You sir are a moron, you obviously have no idea what "tagging" is, you just jump to conclusions and spew out ignorant comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You sir are a moron, you obviously have no idea what "tagging" is, you just jump to conclusions and spew out ignorant comments.

He's also a NIMBY, and a whinger; visible solely from his posts on this forum alone.

• Advertisement

The dude posts a picture of a very poor sketch of something that he presumes is graffiti like. What he posted is not a tag. And the worst part is that it's in a sports forum. You cannot tell me this is an appropiate forum for it. I'm sorry endurance man, I know exactly what tagging is and what asto has displayed is not tagging. Neither is tagging an extreme sport. Is that where I'm jumping to conclusions and making ignorant comments? More than likely I know more about tagging and extreme sports than you so you are in no position to call me ignorant.
    Mods, please close this thread.

MYOB wrote:
    He's also a NIMBY, and a whinger; visible solely from his posts on this forum alone.
    I'm not a NIMBY. I'm cynical and I have a tendancy to not agree with douche bags, but I rarely resort to name calling.

FX Meister wrote:
    The dude posts a picture of a very poor sketch of something that he presumes is graffiti like. What he posted is not a tag. And the worst part is that it's in a sports forum. You cannot tell me this is an appropiate forum for it. I'm sorry endurance man, I know exactly what tagging is and what asto has displayed is not tagging. Neither is tagging an extreme sport. Is that where I'm jumping to conclusions and making ignorant comments? More than likely I know more about tagging and extreme sports than you so you are in no position to call me ignorant.
    Mods, please close this thread.

If you cannot recognise why the OP posted this in the Extreme Sports Forum you aren't as sharp as you make out to be.
    I liked the tag, and i dont think posting it here warrants being called a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

FX Meister wrote:
    I'm not a NIMBY. I'm cynical and I have a tendancy to not agree with douche bags, but I rarely resort to name calling.

Anyone who complains about "noise pollution" and "riff raff" with no backup as to why a potential development will cause that is a NIMBY. If you don't quite understand that, look up the definition of "NIMBY".

If you cannot recognise why the OP posted this in the Extreme Sports Forum you aren't as sharp as you make out to be.
    I liked the tag, and i dont think posting it here warrants being called a moron.
    Ok, you like crappy looking scrawls on paper. More power to you. So point it out to me as I must not be that sharp. I didn't call anyone a moron either. Read my post properly.

• Advertisement

MYOB wrote:
    Anyone who complains about "noise pollution" and "riff raff" with no backup as to why a potential development will cause that is a NIMBY. If you don't quite understand that, look up the definition of "NIMBY".
    Banter about your makey-upy words all you want dude. Maybe you should look up a couple of phrases yourself. Start with "tongue in cheek", then move on to "troll". I'm a nortsider threw and threw and I don't even like tennis. All the same thins thread shouldn't be in the extreme sports forum. And if he is so into tagging than surely that just proves my argument from the other thread to which you are refering.

FX Meister wrote:
    Ok, you like crappy looking scrawls on paper. More power to you. So point it out to me as I must not be that sharp. I didn't call anyone a moron either. Read my post properly.

So you where implying that by creating that tag he was automatically going to go spray it on every blank wall in dublin?

So you where implying that by creating that tag he was automatically going to go spray it on every blank wall in dublin?
    Sorry, I didn't really understand your question.

FX Meister wrote:
    Sorry, I didn't really understand your question.

Oh lord.

Please explain what you meant by "acting like a moron"? Is that easier for you?

Ahh yeah, sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying. You had typos, I thought you were just talking giberish. Tagging = acting like a moron. Tagging thread is in extreme sports forum. Tagging = Extreme Sport. QED

FX Meister wrote:
    Ahh yeah, sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying. You had typos, I thought you were just talking giberish. Tagging = acting like a moron. Tagging thread is in extreme sports forum. Tagging = Extreme Sport. QED

You are joking? So when im sitting down doodling tags on a piece of paper im acting like a moron :cool: ? Perhaps you think if i doodle this design now, i must be planning on spraying it all over town? Graffiti is actually an art form....

Graffiti is actually an art form....
    Ergo facto, anything you scribble on paper is art becuase you think graffiti is art. Some graffiti is art. Most isn't. Fact. But it still comes back to the fact IT IS NOT A SPORT. Let alone an extreme one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

you sir, are retarded! enough said!

Not really enough said Asto. Read you post at the start of the topic. Explain even one thing that isn't retarded in it and you can make a comment. Other wise all you can do is sit down and be quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

You would be in extreme s**it if you got caught in the act would'nt you.
    Maybe it is'nt a extreme sport but every skatepark in the world has been painted by the local spray paint artists, and so there is a link between extreme sports and spraycan artists.

• Advertisement

No there isn't a link and it doesn't belong here. Would I start a topic here on bacon butties? People often eat them after climbing and climbing is an extreme sport. QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

i have to agree with fx 100%. what was the point in posting that here.theres designated forums for that and an extreme sports forum on boards.ie is not the place. and postin a sketch on an extreme sports forum does make u a moran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

this thread is funny.

ergo facto in my opinion-o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭f

this is a stupid topic, has nothing to do with sports what so ever. i dont think graffitti has anything to do with extreme sports, and the comparrisson should not be made. although good graffiiti is unreal im afraid im gonna have to agree with fx because those small shi**y tags that have no art at all involved with them, and just ruin property, if it was impressive it might be different and might stay but there i hate crap tags

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement