Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boots

• 14-03-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hello all, where can one buy a pair of ladies (early twenties) knee lenght boots. Size four (4) but very small calf. May need to have them made. Dublin area would be good.
    Any ideas would be great.
    Tks n adv.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

simon hart in ilac centre have some lovely boots-dont know bout sizes though.
    korkys on grafton st and zerep on henry st have a big enough selection of boots too and whenever ive tried them, they've been way too small for my calves (and im relatively small) so you might be in luck there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

You might find that the pull-on knee high boots have a tighter calf then the zip-up style.

Korkys have a few in and I think I saw some in Zereps accross the street (Grafton street that is ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Do you mean boots for a lady aged in her early twenties?

Er, anyway.... generally the calf would be small the smaller the size. 4 is small (I think 5 1/2 is the average, someone feel free to correct me) so the calf size would be a touch smaller.

And you can buy size 4 boots pretty much everywhere, from Dunnes to Dolcis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Threads merged, tidied up

-simu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

OK A female person in her twenties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

hey there if you're still on the look out for a pair of boots maybe check out this site, they have up to 21 different calf size fittings.

its in the sticky thread 'Buying clothes and accessories - recomendation' at the top of this page but maybe you missed it

www.duoboots.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

rsta wrote:
    hey there if you're still on the look out for a pair of boots maybe check out this site, they have up to 21 different calf size fittings.

its in the sticky thread 'Buying clothes and accessories - recomendation' at the top of this page but maybe you missed it

www.duoboots.com
    Tks a lot for that, I will try it out.

Advertisement