Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murderdolls&Misfits

• 14-03-2006 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭

what are they like, i have only heard 2 songs and im not sure about them....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

They're bothe quite different, I think Murderdolls are pretty cheesy but still damn good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Wasn't G.G. Allin the Murder Dolls mainman? Sad case....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I personally think the Murderdolls are pathetic.....can't stand the sight of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Misfits aren't bad at all, don't know them too well, but anything I heard, I liked.

Saw them play a couple of years ago, well they were called the misfits, but were three guys (a misfit, a ramone, and a black flagger) playing misfit songs. (a couple of ramones and black flag songs too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

The Misfits rule! If you liked whatever you've heard of them so far you'll like all their stuff. and what's not to like? - Song after song after song about horror movies! Erm... innovation wasn't really their thing!

Hmm, GG Allin. He was pretty horrible but kind of interesting I suppose from an anthropological point of view. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

blastman wrote:
    Wasn't G.G. Allin the Murder Dolls mainman? Sad case....

No, you're thinking of The Murder Junkies. The Murderdolls is a kind of Marylin Manson style band with the drummer from Slipknot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

GG Allin was a legend, pity he killed himself though.

Fad: you might have more luck with the Misfits in the punk forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tH3_UnS0cial_1

ugh jasus the murderdolls reck me head!... there jus ****e!... misfits r cool tho!..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Danzig Era Misfits are fúcking excellent the Graves era has some ok stuff but in general it's shíte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

No, you're thinking of The Murder Junkies. The Murderdolls is a kind of Marylin Manson style band with the drummer from Slipknot.

Ah now, that's just a ridiculous comparison.

Murderdolls are very good, if you have a sense of humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Murderdolls are horrific. Misfits are amazing. It was the murderjunkies though as Karl said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Murderdolls are very good, if you have a sense of humour.

Are you accusing me of not having a sense of humour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

No, I'm just saying you don't have to take everything too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Snoogans

The murderdolls are a kind of modern day tribute to the misfits. the misfits (danzig era) are classic. The murderdolls are ok, they hvae some pretty funny songs but they wear thin quickly. Good in short bursts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Are the murderdolls taking themselves seriously? i cant help but laugh at their lyrics..."dracula, you suck" or something along those lines, funny stuff!!

Advertisement