Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp 2?

• 14-03-2006 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I have only heard about this today, once in school and again on this forum. Does anyone have any links? Is there any news about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Just rumoured to maybe be announced at this conference tomorrow. The rumour is it'd be a redesign, with 4GB of storage and a camera. We'll have to wait and see I guess..

A PS2 pricedrop, in Japan at least, is also rumoured (and would seem to be true, as Final Fantasy XII PS2 bundles - due in Japan on Thursday - are mysteriously marked 5,000 yen cheaper than they ought to be..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No because in all likelyhood, it doesn't exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

yea i thik it may be just a new firmware release with some real benefits, but also the PSP with a hd may be present, a few surprises anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭quon

Give me A 2nd analogue nub over a PSP hard drive any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

it may turn out to be a psp-lite (ds-lite type jobbie) with a few tweaks and mods here and there and a fat load of disc space to store all your homebrew apps. but i doubt sony will release a next-gen portable device any time soon... not until they get CELL chips down in size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

nah id say there will be no psp 2 any time soon as project mayhem said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

shortys94 wrote:
    nah id say there will be no psp 2 any time soon as project mayhem said

Cheers thanks for that. So I take it that it is just a rumour, or are people getting mixed up with the updates that are coming out for the PSP:D ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭eorpach

....recently announced in Tokyo:

http://psp.ign.com/articles/696/696051p1.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭eorpach

• Advertisement
Advertisement