Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter Eggs

• 14-03-2006 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

How can i find the hidden features on the Serenity DVD?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I do beleave that this is what you are looking for good sir ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Wow that's fantastic! There's also hidden extras in the Firefly boxset. The site there says that if you highlight "Joss Sings the Themetune" on disc four and press left you can go to Adam Baldwin singing the "Hero of Canton" song, but this didn't work on my version which is probably the same version everyone else has, so instead highlight "Gag Reel", press up and it highlights a shape, select it and it will go to the clip of Adam Baldwin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I think that Fruity Oaty Bar extra is great. It's just so.... odd. And appropriate. And catchy. Argh, get it out of my head! ;)
    There's also hidden extras in the Firefly boxset. The site there says that if you highlight "Joss Sings the Themetune" on disc four and press left you can go to Adam Baldwin singing the "Hero of Canton" song, but this didn't work on my version which is probably the same version everyone else has, so instead highlight "Gag Reel", press up and it highlights a shape, select it and it will go to the clip of Adam Baldwin.
    That's a good one, alright. Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne, the man they call Jayne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Just watched that, fantastic. "The man they call meeee!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Um...if you're asking where it is on Serenity, then go to play on the main screen and press left. Or if you're using a computer, just click on the centre segment of the semicircle on the right.

It's neat, they have an introductory documentary and everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement