Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: without spoiling anything at all (IRL friendly topic)

• 14-03-2006 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I've seen up to episode 8 and I think Libby is the coolest. So can someone say in a simple yes or no answer if Libby has had an episode yet in the US or if there has been plans for one yet cos Libby is the coolest. Also has their/will their be one for Rose?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

No, she hasn't had one yet. And I doubt there'll be one for Rose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Rose should get one, dunno about Libby, only seen her in action in the one ep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yes... Libby will have an episode (apparently)!
    Episode 2.??: Title Unknown (Libby-Centric)
    Airdate: Spring 2006 (Note that some source say the Libby episode may happen next season instead. Some say she'll be part of Hurley's flashbacks.)
    * 01/25 - Q. Is it possible that Lost's Libby is not a doctor, but a ********** ****? Ausiello: That's what I'm hearing, yes. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: We do not know for sure what was *** out, but most LOST fans believe it's "compulsive liar" some think it's "television star." On February 1, Ausiello gave a hint: *******i** ****.]
    * 01/24 - You will get your Libby episode. This season. Source: Matt Raggs at The Fuselage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

A Libby episode would be very interesting. So far she seems normal and likeable (and a nice enough bit of stuff too) so that means her flashbacks will probably be mindblowing. Look at Hurley: he was the comic relief of Season 1 until his amazing backstory introduced the numbers and gave the series a whole new twist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Libby's backstory's gonna reveal she's one of the others!!!!

(not a spoiler .. .just my theory!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

iFight wrote:
    Rose should get one

why? she is only a bit character.
    Cactus Col wrote:
    Libby's backstory's gonna reveal she's one of the others!!!!

(not a spoiler .. .just my theory!)

based on what? thats a sweeping statement wheras.... Cork are going to win the Hurling again is not, thats a fact. Please stick to the facts when posting on this forum*

*i have no authority here, i'm just flexing some muscle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

hmm..not really an Ireland friendly topic :p lol! well sorta..I'm guessing Libby is just the blonde haired girl or another of the survivors from the back of the plane? never mind dont tell me! haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

my guess is she was one of hurley's shrinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭KrankStricher

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    my guess is she was one of hurley's shrinks

yeah makes sense, but why would she have forgotten him. doesn't add up, she must have a fantastc back-story as she has so little character development so far, it would have to be stunning to be worth-while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

yeah makes sense, but why would she have forgotten him. doesn't add up, she must have a fantastc back-story as she has so little character development so far, it would have to be stunning to be worth-while.
    She probably wasn't his shrink, she just worked at the hospital he was in and saw him from time to time. If she was around in Season 1, she would have made a cameo apperarance in Hurley's flashbacks.
    Like I said on this very page a few posts above you, Libby's backstory should be interesting.
    thats a sweeping statement wheras.... Cork are going to win the Hurling again is not, thats a fact.

DAMN STRAIGHT. Even if I was marooned on a desert island with no access to the media, I'd be secure in the knowledge that the Rebels would win again anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

why? she is only a bit character.

based on what? thats a sweeping statement wheras.... Cork are going to win the Hurling again is not, thats a fact. Please stick to the facts when posting on this forum*

*i have no authority here, i'm just flexing some muscle

well .... I don't know how far the irish shows are up to but .. anyway in the other forty eight days
    she is very quick to stir things up in the group, when lucia suspects that nathan is one of the others, she's right in there, backing her up, but, as soon as they get close to the front surivivors camp she is quick to lay all the blame on lucia, struck me as odd. Also, when goodwin was discovered to be an other, Lucia wondered if the only reason he joined the group was because Bernard had seen him, which makes me think that the others had already plented somebody among them to spy

Advertisement