Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online game

Options
  • 14-03-2006 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

I've been playing trackmania for a while and would like to expand my online gaming. given that i dont like FPS, RTS or MMORPG whatevers, what else is there on the pc?

I've got PES already

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

What do you like ?

You pretty much took all the best ones out of the equation.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Phone.Book

chess? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

third person games, driving games or something thats a bit of craic

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Stick to consoles mate. Pc's are all about fps, mmorpg and rts's online. I know there are others but 90% of it falls into these catagories.

I've been trying to think of good online games that don't fall into the above but I really can't.

If you like racing games maybe the latest need for speed title is up your street. Afaik it has an online mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

BloodBath wrote:
    Pc's are all about fps, mmorpg and rts's online. I know there are others but 90% of it falls into these catagories.
    Bit more than 90% :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Tetrinet tbh :D

Advertisement