Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Saving iMovie Movies to different format

• 14-03-2006 11:15pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I can't seem to change the format like I can in Windows Movie Maker. I want to change it to .avi or anything that I can upload to Google video.

I made a short last year, I have it on DVD now and I dont have a clue how to get that up. Used mac the ripper to get it on my desktop but its in a weird format I cnt upload.

Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I don't know about MACS, but I use DVDecryptor to rip and Auto Gordian Knot to encode it.

John

Advertisement