Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

need help wit slvr l7

• 15-03-2006 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

any were in dub that can unlock it to Sim free tried all the markets and shops i can think of help plz g/f is driving me mad to get it don

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tried with your network ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭sexy darren

ciaranfo wrote:
    Tried with your network ?
    wat u mean:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I ment have you tried asking the network (O2 / Voda) that you bought it off?

And take a look at the unlocking sticky at the top of this forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Does he mean unlock and debrand?

i mean its locked to vodafone i want it on metor who will i ring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You ring Vodafone.

might be askin a bit much but wood u have the number and will day do i strate away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

might be askin a bit much but wood u have the number and will day do i strate away

There's 26 lovely letter keys on your keyboard and you don't have to keep your posts to under 160 characters so why don't you write properly?

Call 1850 20 87 87 if you're pay as you go,
    1907 if you're bill pay.

They might and might not do it straight away, seems to depend on who you're talking to IMO.

Advertisement