Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shannon Moore is back with WWE

• 15-03-2006 8:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Yes, that's right. The Prince of Punk has re-signed with WWE, as he was apparently only appearing with TNA but had not signed a contract.

Not a huge star granted, but it's still an "Up yours" from Vince to TNA, who really should have had Moore signed up properly before throwing him into a failry big storyline with Styles.

Having said that, i still think he's crazy, as he was much better off with TNA in terms of getting decent tv/ring time than rotting in the cruiserweight division.But, i presume it came down to money in the end.And who knows, maybe WWE saw something in him while he was in TNA that they now plan to use.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Who knows, maybe wwe will do something good with the cruierweight division after wrestlemania :rolleyes:

how many times has that been said before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

people have been saying that for years and with the signing of so many talents, recently the mexicools thought they would. But no dice it seems and I dont think anything is gonna change anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

i know every year people start hoping wwe will resurrect the sagging cruiserweight division but nothing is ever done. as for the prince of punk the most interesting story i could see them conjure up would be to have a face off with matt hardy going back to the days when the p.o.p was a MF'er. then again they'll probably just have finlay squash him for a few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Was just reading that it is expected that Shannon Moore will be assigned to Deep South Wrestling. I Hope (as always) that the CW Division do get more airtime on Smackdown, they have so many talented crusierweights but fail to use them! Although seems like that may have to wait as Helms is having nose surgery and will be out for 3/4 weeks or more (He has posted pics of his injury in Brisbane, Austrailia on his myspace blog)

Was also reading that WWE may be bring back Test,which I hope they do. Thought he was a decent wrestler. He wrestled a dark match on Raw against Val Venis and on Smackdown against Sylvan and won both matches!!

Also just read the following on top-rope:

Another former WWE star may be returning to World Wrestling Entertainment. That former WWE star is none other than Henry O. Godwin, the mid-90's wrestler with the pig farmer gimmick. He is currently training in Ohio Valley Wrestling in hopes of returning to WWE. Mark Canterbury recently turned 42 years old. He was forced to retire in 1998 due to a neck injury. Henry O. Godwin could be the latest wrestler in a long line of wrestlers to recently return to WWE including Shannon Moore, Chuck Palumbo, Goldust, Tatanka, Jamie Noble, Jamal, Matt Hardy, Animal, Charlie Haas and possibly Test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

fix your post. it's the [/url that seems to be the problem. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

and I believe that although Moore was not under contract TNA recently copyrighted "Prince of Punk" haha Doink the Clown it is then....

Advertisement