Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Tank Idea

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

I Have to say, a four foot long tank, will do a oscar quite well for quite a while.
    In the meantime, you could be saving (even just put 10 euro a week by) for somthing bigger.....
    If you do decide on an oscar, you should really remove a lot of the decorations you have in there, it will give it more space.
    And, (I just know ill be yelled at for saying this), a few guppies from time to time, will give it excercise, add some colour (for a while, until eaten) and are quite a good food supplement for it. And dont think the tank will be "boring" with just the oscar and some guppies, it wont.
    (I used to put shoals of 6 guppies, which would easilly live a month when you are feeding the oscar normally too).

B

(Bubby, if you're reading this, how IS old hannibal doing these days? Does he still suck on fingers?) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

blahblah06 wrote:
    its the 2nd one i had. has the fluval 2 and that sthe fluval 4. think there great. keeps everything clean
    Really
    I had trouble with one of those filers and it was brand new
    In the end I just agve it away to a mate to use as a spare and bot myself a Fluval externeal 303 on ebay and its absolutly great
    clean the sponge once every 2 months or so and its fine
    Tank is always spotless
    will post up a pic in a few mins

sc72nq.jpg

sc74wp.jpg
    Its very hard to take a pic of a fish tank
    Room needs to be really bright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 barberella

hi i have a forty litre tank with 4 guppys 4 tiger barbs 4 platy 2corys(leop) 2 black cats and 1 pleco is my tank too small

• Advertisement
Advertisement