Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen swap

Options
  • 15-03-2006 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

HI,

I'm looking to swap 2 weekend tickets include camping for 2 Sunday tickets.

You will recieve 2 weekend tickets for, two Sunday tickets + €180 plus the differance.

I'm not looking to make a profit just neew two Sunday tickets.

Thanks.

Dave, C&C.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Paddy100

Mite be able to help you out there. So you are looking to swap 2 weekend camping tickets for 2 sunday tickets??? yeah i should be able to help you out but need to talk to my mate first. let me know if your still interested.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Irish_alien

HI,

Yes, still intrested as long as you understand. I'm looking for €180 aswell the difference between the face value of your tickets and mine.

I'm not intrested in making a profit, just don't want to be riped off. I'm sure your the same you don't want pay over the odds to up grade your tickets.

Thanks.

Dave, C&C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭The OP

HI,

I'm looking to swap 2 weekend tickets include camping for 2 Sunday tickets.

You will recieve 2 weekend tickets for, two Sunday tickets + €180 plus the differance.

I'm not looking to make a profit just neew two Sunday tickets.

Thanks.

Dave, C&C.
    Can you explain that a bit better? Why don't you just use your weekend tickets, and just go on Sunday. It'll save you €180 + hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

The OP wrote:
    Can you explain that a bit better? Why don't you just use your weekend tickets, and just go on Sunday. It'll save you €180 + hassle.
    I think he wants to recieve 180.

HI,

I orignally wanted just Sunday tickets but they sold out before I could buy them. So to make sure I could go I purchased full weekend tickets. But I'm only intrested in the line up for Sunday 9th. If i can't pass them on I will go for the full weekend. but would rather go for one day.

Thanks.

Dave, C&C.

• Advertisement

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Does ne1 know?

not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement