Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macromedia Contribute questions

Options
  • 15-03-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

My Business problem:
    I produce many complex HTML emails in multiple languages for distribution to thousands of recipients every month. My diverse marketing team need to edit these documents but don't have the HTML/CSS skills to do the job. My team doesn't have the time to handle the constantly changing email content requests via email.

The Solution:
    Contribute has been recommended as a solution that will allow my marketing team to edit these emails themselves through a GUI which will not expose the complexity of the emails. It won't allow them to mess up the CSS styles, or edit areas of the emails I determine to be locked down.

My Questions:
    Is Contribute the right tool for the job ?
    Has anyone here used it for something similar and comment on it's pro's and con's ?
    Will I need the server element of the product or just a few client licenses ?

Thanks

Advertisement