Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with song title playing on Phantom

Options
  • 15-03-2006 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hiya,
    Just wondering the title of a song that is playing on phantom..heard it quite a few times.

so the song features a girl and guy singing back and forth at each other.

Song title could be 'Running away' or 'I don't think' both of which are in the chorus.

Anyone know that song i am talking about??? Very vague I know.. if I hear it again i will try and snatch some more lyrics in the hopes that this will help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Just to put you out of your misery....

Our official music man is John Caddell, and he says that it's 'The Chalets' - 'Theme from Chalets'

He knows, cos he loads and schedules the webstream music. A good man to have on your pub 'music quiz' team.

Ger Roe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 redclay

will mark him down on the team nexxt time hes in edinburgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

that single is being re-released in the near future or jsut has been if you like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

... and the are (or were) on tour with the Kaiser Chiefs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭chupacabras

na na na na na!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement