Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some advice

Options
  • 15-03-2006 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey, I need some advices, i live in Poland but im determined to went abroad to find a job in tattoo studio.
    Where i can find information about England/Ireland job offerts ?
    I am 25 years old but i have 7 years experience in this profession

i will be grateful for any advices

Tommi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

do you have an online portfolio? Best thing would be to get in contact with some of the studios on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=264743
    All of the contact details are there and I presume you would apply just the same as you would in Poland.

Hope that helps.

By the way if you can do Celtic well then you should get on really well here, there are very few decent Celtic artists in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tommicrazy

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Theres a job going in Waterford City at the moment.

E-Mail: yakuzat@yahoo.com for more information.

Waterford City is in Ireland or England, i found two places with the same name.
    Do you know their web site adress?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Waterford City is in South East Ireland.

No website I'm afraid, only the email address and the phone number. (if you're calling from outside Ireland it's: +35351 852621)

Give them a ring and let me know how you get on! I'm in Waterford myself, and I really like the stuff you posted.

• Advertisement

BIG THANKS FOR HELP,I send them email message,If theiy will be interested and they will employ me you can count for great tattoo from me.

Could you give me same informations about this city?

I'll wait few days for answer, but ive heard that people from tattoostudios dont wont to response for emails, then ill try to call them . Do you know these people ftom that studio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Yeah any of the tattoo studios that I know only have a website and email just because someone told them they need to, they dont tend to be a very techie crowd though.

i found some about 50 email adress, then i send them message, but unfortunetly most of my sended mails was returned, they have often unactually websides and emaill adres or emails from poland are regard like a spam or virus message.

Now i think it can be difficult to find ofert by the internet, rather i shold do it personally. :(

I get message from waterford city, they said that iam not enough experienced for them
    "Unfortunately, we are looking for someone with more experience"

I give up ......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

There are two other tattoo places in waterford tht I know oof the top of my head -
    JMD Body Art Link
    and Swineline Listed here
    they might be worth a shot if you havent tried already. Keep trying bud.

• Advertisement

I send them message, they have very good galeries booth, but one of them is situated in new york. thax for help anyway. i still have a hope :D

That men from tattoostudio in new york send me an answer, he said that he is interested but i dont have a visa to usa, in poland we have to wait for visa average about 3 months but ther is a smal chance for me the get visa.

that second studio in woterford dont get my mail, my mail was returned as a spam :( or they have unnactually email adress.

I dont understand why swineline is linking to an american page -
    Here is the phone number for JMD's if you want to try ringing them ?
    JMD's
    +35351857757
    Cant find the number for swineline at the moment but if I find it ill post it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Maybe somebody here could mail the tattoo parlour with and Irish e-mail address, giving a link to this page?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Why don't you just come over and go into the shops and show them your portfolio you'll definitely find work. worse comes to worse you can do tattoos in peoples houses.

Heres the phone number for swineline - turns out the g/f had it in her phone all along -
    Swine line +35351877387

Right now i gonna focus on sending emails, because my spoken english isn't very fluent,I dont wont to do bad first impression . I'll stay in Poland up to half of April, till this time i gonna wait for any interesting offer, if nothing comes out, I'll just go to (probably) Dublin and try to find something interesting there. I still have more than three weeks for patient waiting.

OOOOO :D
    what can You tell me about Colchester?
    I get an answer from that city,
    is this an intresting city?

Advertisement