Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT Car Wash in Wicklow?

Options
  • 15-03-2006 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Sorry for asking such a trivial question but I have to bring my car for NCT on Sunday and so need to know if there is a garage in the Bray/Greystones area that has a power washer type thing so I can wash underneath the car as well as the body on Saturday......I know there isn't one in Greystones, but anybody know of one in the surrounding area??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Hills Garage has one. That be the one just at the Bray (South) exit off the N11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Elara Lady

Hi,

i have a friend that works for the NCT centre and i had the same problem when leaving my car in, called him and he said you dont have to wash under your car, nearly everyone who brings their cars in hasnt washed underneath.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Never once washed the underside of the car prior to an NCT.
    As long as its not like a slurry pit under there i wouldnt worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

I believe the underside carwash is more for the farmers field cars and the like not everyday road cars with a bit of caked on dirt on the underbody.

you should be fine, provided you aint driven across some fields in the past couple of years!

Advertisement