Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

rock road insanity

Options
  • 15-03-2006 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭

Just discovered yesterday that the Rock road , from next Monday , will be down to 1 lane, from Booterstown to Trimpleston , short distance!. This particular stretch is a total bottle kneck currently , due to Merrion Gates Railway crossing, on this main artery into the city centre of Dublin. Is it just me , or are Dun Laoghaire Rathdown council, completly insane . Unfortunatly , i work in the city center , and need car for work , and am forced to use this route . Why can't this work be done off peak, at night , Why is it takiing a year ?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 modal_ie

Noticed that this morning myself - does seem a bit unplanned - it's only gonna make a bad route worse for traffic! What are these road works in aid of?

Advertisement