Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Somebody else back too

• 15-03-2006 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

along with Shannon Moore, and Palumbo ... our old friend Lance hoyt .... sorry .. I mean ... Test

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Cactus Col wrote:
    along with Shannon Moore, and Palumbo ... our old friend Lance hoyt .... sorry .. I mean ... Test

Ha, that ****ing sell out.

Guess he's gonna have to stop ripping on them on his site now!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

lol

Test is back to make right all he finds wrong with the company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

wonder if they are bringing him back just to bury him, as payback. i doubt he's on a huge contract, which surprises me actually, recently someone was posting, could be roars or fozzy that it was coming up to cut time, where people are usually let go, how come people are coming back before cut time, and not even good workers,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It might be something to do with keeping the guys away from other companies. Shannon Moore has been doin alright for himself in TNA recently, had a decent match with AJ Styles. They might want to keep him from becoming any bigger in TNA. I remember readin a few months ago talk that Palumbo might be comin back, somethin to do with his brother servin in Iraq though. Test should never have been released in the first place. He broke his neck and they fired him. Although I wouldn't have disagreed if they fired him once he was healed up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Whose next? Albert?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Akio!!! Probably the best wrestler they ever fired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

just seculating BTW. Im not saying he is coming back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

NEVER!! Akio aka Jimmy Yang is getting a full time spot on the ROH roster. He had a series of great once off matches there last year against James Gibson (Jamie Noble), Chris Daniels and Roddy Strong, and now hes gonna be booked there regularly.
    He would just end up on the Velocity mid card if he went back to the E

Kind of like Jamie Noble is now!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

I thought Test was ok on his first run. One of the better "big men" at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

apparently the reason they're bringing some of them back:

"Performers like Mark Jindrak, Henry Godwin, Chuck Palumbo, and Andrew "Test" Martin are being offered contracts to come back due to their size. With the WWE Wellness program now in effect, WWE expects the performers to get smaller as they cycle off whatever they are on, so they are trying to bring back some more naturally tall and big talent."

From 411mania.com

Godwin is meant to have had a really poor match recently at a dark match or something. Hasnt wrestled since 98 cause of a neck injury apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Cactus Col wrote:
    apparently the reason they're bringing some of them back:

"Performers like Mark Jindrak, Henry Godwin, Chuck Palumbo, and Andrew "Test" Martin are being offered contracts to come back due to their size. With the WWE Wellness program now in effect, WWE expects the performers to get smaller as they cycle off whatever they are on, so they are trying to bring back some more naturally tall and big talent."

From 411mania.com

also the lack of naturally tall people has meant limited feuds/angles for lads like taker/kane/show etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

The words tall, big and talent shouldn't be in the same sentance. OK there's a few exceptions, not many

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ONI

Bring back Sean O'Haire with Jindrak would giv M N M some1 to fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

mnm at the moment have no competition on smackdown, any tag team would be very welcome right now, they dont even have a match for wrestlemania and it's only 2 weeks away....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Was just reading a bit about the backstage news about Moore & WWE:
    Although WWE has shown clear signs of wanting to take every possible step to win the talent war with TNA, it took more than Shannon Moore's mere existence to get his return WWE contract.

The Wrestling-Observer Newsletter reports that the former Julie Drozdov, Shannon Moore's girlfriend and WWE wardrobe employee, had been begging Johnny Ace to rehire the wrestler. Because Ace consistently blew her off, she decided to take the request straight to Vince McMahon.

Sources present at the TV taping in which she approached Vince say she gave the "pitch of a lifetime" in talking about what he could bring to the table. Specifically, she explained that Shannon Moore recently went over AJ Styles on an episode of iMPACT and was being pressured into signing a TNA contract, so if WWE did not scoop him up soon, it would lose out.

Most believe the news hit Jeff Jarrett hard, since the feeling is that he pushed for Moore's TNA debut largely as a favor to Drozdov, who makes his outfits.

When Moore starts with WWE, he will be on the SmackDown! brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Is that Julie Droz's ex-wife? I never knew they broke up..don't think he mentioned it in his column, all I ever remember is him mentioning her and their cats every week

Shannon said in his interview with WWE.com that he won't be Matt's MFer again..sad sad news..the two of them were the best thing about SD for a while

I think Matt has left the goofy hardy V1 act thing behind him now. I'd be up for them teaming again, just not as a comedy jobber team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Sean O'Haire has gotten a tryout match too the other night at raw, apparently.

It'd be good to see him return, and possibly hook up with Chuck Palumbo again, a decent tag team for either show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement